Friday, March 20, 2009

The Perfect Day for New Beginnings!

I thought since today is the first day of spring, and because it is my birthday that today is the perfect day to announce what I've been up to over the last couple of months. I have started a new business called Creating Your Keepsakes Professional Photobook Memories by Laina. The story on how it came to be and what it is all about is in the first post below. Although my primary goal is to work with photographers and design albums for them if you do have any questions at all about Heritage Makers and how you can design your own album (or any of the other printing materials that they offer) please do not hesitate to contact me or check out my website. I'd be more then happy to assist you!

As an added bonus, and since I'm so super excited about this new journey (and in an effort to get the word out) I will be sending out a scrappy RAK to one lucky winner. All you have to do is post a link to my blog on your blog and then post that you have done so here. So spread the word, you have until March 31st! Happy Spring to you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Good luck with your new endeavor!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete